Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

October 25, 2010

Shards of Glass Cupcakes

Confessions of a Cookbook Queen has the recipe for these cupcakes that will just blow your mind. Shards of Glass Cupcakes. These are so totally cool looking. I love this  idea. My family will freak out when they see these sitting on the counter. They will be like,"Mom has really lost it this time. Broken glass in a cupcake?" My grandkids will think I am awesome.  Thanks so much Kristan! 
So if you will excuse me I gotta go make some glass! Ha ha... how cool is saying that?!?!? Follow the link below & check out Kristan's site for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment