Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

February 21, 2011

Me & The Broom...Back In The Saddle!

 And Hello again Blogland. The Broom & me are off & flying again! Here are the awesome people & places we visited today. My Broom was so happy to hit the skies over Blogland today. I felt so bad for the guy waiting for this day to come about again. I won't say he was patient......I will say he was a tad bit irritated with me for the delay but he does understand that sometimes stuff happens that can rain on one's parade.


Texas Monkey


target="_blank" title="blogbutton">
  " border="0"
alt="Pinkapotamus" />
 
 
 
 



Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!
 
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment