Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

January 9, 2011

I Was A Guest Blogger At Crystal's Craft Spot!

While I was lost in cyber space or whatever you call it. Ya know while I was having internet server issues, I was a Guest Blogger at Crystal's Craft Spot!  I think that is wickedly awesome. I had a great time & Crystal is a most gracious hostess. She had no problem letting me be me. I really appreciate that in a person. I so detest having to pretend to be something other than what I am. I did years ago so not to "put out" the masses. But hey, I am me & that is that. Anyway I wanted to thank my girl Crystal once again for letting me come over & hang out for a while. I sure hope I didn't wreck her place too bad! So poof on over there & check it out. It should be fun for you.....right?!?!?!?

Look, I talked about stuff like this :





                                      So get on over there & check it out!


            Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
                   Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!







0 comments:

Post a Comment