Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

September 2, 2011

Wickedly Crafty Saturdays (9/03/11)






 Hey Blogland! It's that time of the week again here at Wiccan Make Some Too. Yup, another Wickedly Crafty Saturdays is here. I am excited about this one. Last week I know a lot of you were effected by that nasty Hurricane Irene. Hopefully all of you came out of it fine. I lit a candle for all of you & your families out there in Blogland.  Now we have Tropical Storm Katia threatening to be upgraded & heading towards the East Coast of the United States. Not to forget Tropical Depression #13 forming in the Gulf of Mexico. My thoughts are with all of you out there that are in possible paths of both storms. I went out & stocked up on my candle supply. Thinking of all of guys & wishing you safety.


 Now on to our regularly scheduled linky party.



First, as you know, I want to send some cyber hugs to all of you who linked up last week & share with you my favorites & our most clicked link of the week.



 I fell in love with Harmony the mermaid created by non other than my friend Regi over at Southern Ooaks

Ain't she sweet?




This necklace from Stefanie's Sammelsurium caught my eye also. How wickedly cool is this!?!?!?!




I think it is pretty elegant.




I am so envious of this Striped Bathroom from Lavender and Lemon Drops





I sigh every time I see a shower. We have only had a bath tub at Wiccan Make Some Too house since we moved to PA.



Now for our most clicked link of the week here at Wickedly Crafty Saturdays.
(drum roll please)


I am stoked cause for the third week in a row, my bud Amie from Pinkapotamus, has taken the lead with the most clicked link!  How wickedly magickal is that?



Amie's definition of a boy is so cute & so true!



I have another award for you this week Amie.






All of you who were featured, please grab a button from the side bar & flaunt it proudly!
Now for the rules..........Please visit other sites that have linked up & make a new friend or two or just poof on by an old friends blog to say "hi". It would be wickedly awesome if you became a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too but I am not trying to pressure anyone.


Most of all, have fun & show me your wickedly crafty stuff!





















4 comments:

  1. Happy long weekend, Beth! I see some cute things already linked up - thanks for the partay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature and for hosting! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting Adithis Amma Sews and for your encouraging comments. Hope to see you around during the month long celebration of skirts @ Sew Skirts September I have linked up Circle Bustle Skirt Tutorial here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stop by my blog and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete