Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Big Brother!

Gotta give a shout out to my big brother Don. Today is his birthday. I know its a Monday & you are probably working but I hope you one heck of an awesome day. Love ya Big Brother!
There is always a rockin good time when Don is around. I am very proud of Don & I was a lucky sister cause my big brother wasn't one of those who thought his kid sister should be avoided at all costs. He took me places & taught me all sorts of things. I had an amazing childhood thanks to him. Miss you & will call you later. The Kid (thats what he calls me...I have 4 grandchildren & I am still The Kid!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment