Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 25, 2011

My Shame- I Was A No Reply Blogger

 I am groveling here my Blogland friends. Not until Sunny from Life in Rehab posted a reply on one of my posts did I realize that with moving & having to change accounts for my email, I was not replyable!  I offer my humble apologies to those of you who tried to reply to one of my comments & received the cold shoulder.  It was not on purpose my friends. I have never been anti-social & don't plan on starting anytime soon. I implore your forgiveness & hope that I have gotten the changes on my profile right so all my friends can reply to any of my comments. ( I feel like such a heel)


Inserting begging photo




 So please to be forgiving me for my faux pas.


(thanks for saving my hide Sunny!)








1 comment:

  1. *Flogs* I'm just glad I noticed! I'm used to emailing with you with no problem.

    ReplyDelete