Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

April 21, 2013

Morning to you Blogland friends! I know I was away & now I am back asking for favors like I never left.
My Cat friends over at the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary need your help. With just a week left in a contest to help them get a $10,00.00 donation to help with upkeep & such, my friends are in 2nd place. We need them to get to 1st to win the donation.



Please click on the link to vote. For shelter name, all you have to do is type in: Blind Cat. They are located in N.C. You can vote once from your computer, & then your phone, & from an ipad or laptop. Vote twice a day. Once in the morning & then again in the evening. Help the Kittehs please! You will be wickedly awesome if you do!


Above is their link on Facebook. Visit the Kittehs. They even have live upstream video so you can see the cats at play!

Don't forget to comment. I love to hear from wickedly awesome folks like yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment