Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 15, 2013

Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes with Marshmallow Icing

Happy Wednesday to all of you in Blogland! Today I want to share yet another wickedly delicious recipe with you. Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes w/ Marshmallow Icing. This is the most decadent yet easy dessert to make & people will love you for it. Take it from me, I know. 





I followed the cake recipe from Food.com here:

But instead of the cake, I did cupcakes. I did not use the sites suggested icing made with cream cheese. Instead, I used :
2 bags of mini marshmallows
2 tubs of whipped topping
2 tsps of vanilla extract

Nuke the marshmallows in the microwave. Set for 20 seconds, stir & nuke again for 10 seconds at a time until all the yummy little marshmallows are melted & creamy. Let cool slightly, but not too much cause you want it workable. Next add whipped topping & vanilla extract & stir. Not to worry if the whipped topping "melts" a bit. You are gonna stick this stuff in the fridge anyway & when you stir it after 20 minutes in the fridge, the whipped topping comes back to life. Like magic! lol

Make sure you keep your cupcakes in the pan while you add the orange jello. Remember, only 1 cup of hot water! Do not add the cold or your jello will be mega thin.

Ice with your Marshmallow Icing & watch them disappear!

I have to take an extra one into work today for one of my girls. I had saved one for her but somebody else snagged it before she did. No one has fessed up to the yummy crime either! I kinda think it is cool cause it tells you just how wonderfully delish these babies are.







Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome folks like yourself.



Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too. Hey, all the cool kids are doing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment