Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 24, 2014

Yes, I am still here

Hey Blogland, I am still here. I just realized that I have not posted a thing since the end of September last year! Wow, time does fly, even if you aren't having fun the whole time. Now I understand why my Broom has been so pissed at me lately. This Witch has not taken too much time out for fun. I'm not saying I lead a boring life, it's just been mega busy. Not a great excuse, I know. I'd hang my head in shame but then all I would see is the keyboard. 


My last post had me preparing for a Ghost Hunt. That particular time it was called off due to somebody being ill. We did finally do the hunt & oh what a wickedly awesome time it was! We made contact with a few spirits from the theater & your truly captured lots of orbs in the photos I took. 

More to come on that soon & my exciting time in Salem during Samhain (Halloween) with the Hubs!

Once again, I have missed you all. 
Witchy kisses & hugs to everyone in Blogland from my Broom & me!




0 comments:

Post a Comment