Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Humor (or lack of)

"Hey Grandpa, what kind of music did mommy & daddy pilgrims listen to?"
"I don't know, what kind did they listen to?"

"Plymouth Rock of course!"








I am thankful for goofy family photos you can have fun with.

Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm your newest follower. I saw your link on frugality is free, I am a fellow pagan mommy and I am fairly new to the blogging community, it was refreshing to find another lovely lady openly out of the "broom closet" lol. So I just had to stop by and show some love!

    Lesley
    http://troandrensmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower!

    I am also Wiccan, but I still hide in the "broom closet" most of the time. ;)

    I would love it if you could follow back!
    http://6inthenet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete