Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

April 24, 2011

Happy Bunny Day Too All

 Hope all of my Blogland friends have enjoyed their day so far. Save some chocolate bunnies for me. (love those frozen & then cracked with a knife, eating the frozen pieces are a delight!) I went to Maryland on Friday. My youngest daughter had the family there for good food (they decided on Mexican). My daughter made delicious  Enchiladas, Tacos & more. My niece Marie's husband Chris cooked up some fab Mexican Rice & a Vegetarian Mexican Casserole. My niece Heather was in charge of desserts. Loved the little Strawberry Cupcakes & cute Sugar Cookies she made up among other things. The kids had to hunt eggs in a drizzle & luckily got all the eggs found just before the sky opened up & dumped torrents of rain. My oldest daughter brought some Mojito's & I drank a bit of that.


I just love this shot of my grandson Carson & my niece Heather's little girl, Abigail. (she was so cute in her bunny get up!)







 Carson loves the camera!



My niece Marie & her daughter Aislinn after the hunt.
Marie's stepdaughters, Sahara & Maren

Abigail & her big brother Michael



Aislinn eating chocolate & styling in her hat

My oldest daughter, Theresa & Carson


 My niece Heather helping her daughter Abigail dye eggs

My son-in-law, Randy helping Carson dye his eggs


My daughter Tracy & Aislinn

It was a great visit as I had not seen my daughters in two years & it had been almost twenty years since I had seen my niece Marie.
My daughters & my nieces are busy plotting another family get together for when my son Shannon & his family get moved up to Uniontown next month. It has been over seven years since my kids have all been together in the same place at one time. I'm kinda excited about that myself!

Then came my drive back to the mountains. It rained the whole trip there & coming back the next day. 


Made it back through the mountains without too much hassle even though the winds were kicking. Had to keep the windows rolled up so the wind did not bounce the car around too muchor worse yet, pick it up & toss it off one of the mountains!

Sure wish I had some jelly beans right now!






Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!











1 comment:

  1. It looks like a grand Easter celebration! I actually loved the idea of Mexican too!

    What, no lamb tacos?

    The kids are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete