Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

April 2, 2011

Me & The Broom & That Big Freakin' Truck

Hello Blogland. Me & the Broom did not get to travel around Blogland today & visit with our wickedly awesome Blogland friends. We got this monster this morning:
 



 It is darned near full right now. I won the argument with my son on breaking down my computer & loading my desk on the truck. That can happen tomorrow (late). As it stands my desk chair & one kitchen chair are the only places to sit in the house right now. Everything else is loaded in the monster of a truck. Our two cats, D'Artagnon & Ramses are freaking out big time. Its been a lovely day here in sunny Florida. 82 degrees & sunny. It would have been a great day to do anything than load a flippin' truck with all of our worldly possessions. I found a fire ant mound in the front yard & my ankle is screaming at me from where I got bit. My son & I went to Nette's house early this afternoon & got the Moroccan furniture. That is on the truck now also. Hats off to the Hubs cause while we were getting that stuff, he almost packed everything from the garage into the truck. (tons of crap there)  Our side by side refrigerator almost landed on its side into a large bush as it was being taken out of the house. My son caught it. All I could do was stand in the doorway saying "Oh...there it goes". How the Hubs got that into the house by himself I have no idea but he did. Then it took 3 men to get it out of the house & it almost crash landed. I so hate moving............






5 comments:

  1. @Life in Rehab
    Sunny....you ,the Minions & the husband have an open invitation to Uniontown, PA. whenever you decide to take a trip way far up North. You are like family Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tired just reading this post. Will you be unpacking the computer along the way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate moving too, unfortunately I see a truck in my not too distant future... Good luck with the move and hope you get settled in quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I totally feel for you because you and I were moving the same week. Isn't it a pain? Glad I wasn't alone. I hope you got all settled in and are enjoying your new place.

    Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete