Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

April 24, 2011

Why I Moved From Florida To PA. reason # 33

 Okay Blogland. Here is another installment on my moving experience. Why I left Florida for PA. I have to admit that the quality of home repair is outstanding here. Just look at this repair done on some loose wall paper in what is now my office.



Here is your proof Blogland that duct tape really does fix everything! I hope I have the skill to top this stuff or I am doomed. Look there is another:




 Bob Villa, please, please start a new show & pick me to help out here!












Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!










2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow. That takes chutzpah! Maybe you will cover the entire room in duct tape, thereby validating the patch! Love your Bunny Day animation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michelle L.

    I don't know how I can age the new duct tape to match the old duct tape. Looks like it's been there for quite a few years. Anyone know to age duct tape? lol

    ReplyDelete