Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 17, 2013

Me & The Broom & My Allergies

Hey Blogland! Happy Friday. My Broom decided to tickle me out of a lovely slumber this morning. All it took was the Hubs getting out of bed to get a drink of water & my sneaky Broom was right there. Jumped in on my Hub's side of the bed & started with the bristles on my face. Half asleep, I go to swat the pesky irritant away & come in contact with my Broom's wooden handle. Cracked my knuckles pretty good. Needless to say, I was up. (if something is needless to say, why do we say it anyway?) So, this now awake Witch makes coffee & manages to down a few cups before my Broom's jumping around the kitchen totally gets on my nerves. I opened the back door & my Broom flew past so fast it created a breeze. The offensive apparatus flew up above the house before doubling back to collect me. The rest was easy, except for the fact that we took off before I had my allergy meds. Anywho, this is who we stopped in on today.




Chic on a Shoestring Decorating




Tickled Pink at 504 Main






border="0"/>



We even traveled back in time!


Suzys Artsy Craftsy Sitcom









Event though my allergies were along for the ride, me & my Broom had a wickedly awesome time in Blogland today!





Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too. Hey, all the cool kids are doing it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment