Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 18, 2013

My Broom & An Early Morning Trip

Morning Blogland! I was so looking forward to sleeping in today. Had a rough work day yesterday. I wasn't due in until 11am so this Witch was hanging out in front of the computer with an urn of coffee (translation: iv drip of coffee) still in my jammies when my phone rang at 8:45am. It was the manager from our sister store in Belle Vernon. Her computer system at the store had died. I rushed to get dressed, headed up to the store I manage & picked up a spare computer tower. I got the dead tower out of the way & installed the new one.  Our guy in Pittsburgh that fixes bugs in our store system had to upload the operating system. I had to generate codes for him to be able to link up with the computer there via his. Long story short, I didn't get out of the Belle Vernon store until almost 5pm. My crew took care of the orders that came in while I was gone & the banking also. My crew rocks! Ok, so I am in a peaceful slumber when my Broom decides to jump on the bed & land right on my face. Bristles up the nostrils is not a pleasant way to awaken. So, of course, out of bed I get. My Broom got his trip around Blogland this morning. I am so locking him in the basement tonight before bed!





















Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome folk like yourself!
   



Become a follower of  Wiccan Make Some Too. Hey, all the cool kids are doing it!









0 comments:

Post a Comment