Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 15, 2013

The Broom is Restless!

Well Blogland, my Broom has finally settled into the frozen tundra that is PA. (at least someone has) Yesterday morning as I headed out to my car for the ride to work ( Yes, I take the car. People look at you funny when you are on a broom at an intersection), I noticed all the sparrows hanging around the bird bath just looking at it. So I decided to take a peak too. The water was frozen! Great Gods Momma Nature, it's the middle of May!

But I am getting off subject here. My Broom tested the air today & it is a balmy (yea right) 69 degrees. For the frozen tundra, 69 degrees is balmy. So off we went!




The above linky is closed, but check out all the wickedly cool stuff!









NightOwlCrafting













We had a wickedly awesome time in Blogland today. Thanks for the parties!





Leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome folks like yourself!



Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too. Hey, all the cool kids are doing it!











1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you back in blogland!
    xoxo
    Amie @ pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete