Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 8, 2013

Me & My Broom & the tree pollen is high


Morning Blogland! My Broom decided it was a great morning to fly around Blogland since our last trip was way too long ago. My allergies decided to fly along with us. (nice of them) Anyway, we had a great sneezy time & here is where we went!


















My Broom is ever so eager to keep on track flying around Blogland. I fear very many early mornings to come for me.




Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too. Hey, all the cool kids are doing it!











0 comments:

Post a Comment