Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 4, 2011

Me & The Broom & I Am Sure I Have Anthrax


 Hey Blogland, I will try not to breathe on any of you today. I am pretty sure I have Anthrax or some other weird out of date malady cause I sure feel like I have been french kissed by a Mac Truck.  Either that or my Lucky Charms came with a Leprechaun & I ate it & he is now in my stomach digging a spot to bury his pot of gold. Did the Broom care this morning? Did he let me sleep in? Did he show me any compassion at all? Of course not! Now I think one of the cats has Anthrax too cause one of them did a huge yak right inside the door to the laundry room. Guess my stuff in the washer is gonna stay in there for a bit. Here is where my Broom took me this morning:


























Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!









1 comment: