Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 6, 2011

Show Me Your Rings


 Found this site on my travels through Blogland with my Broom: Mrs. Yellow Ribbon. She had this awesome idea to show off her wedding rings & wants to see yours.

Here are mine.

(Yes, I am displaying them on an athame being held by a dragon......what did you expect? It's me here. sheesh)




 So sorry for the blurry close up
 (just realized the date on my camera is all wrong)




 Did you look at rings together?

no


Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?....& be honest.

 I love the ring. From the beginning.......no. I had one in mind that was a smaller stone but my husband got this one instead & I have grown to love it over the years. The heart shaped amethyst is awesome & gets lots of notice. ( I am not a diamond kinda girl )


How often do you wear your rings?
Up until a year ago, I never left the house without them. Then I had an injury to my ring finger & almost could not get them off. I was hoping the swelling in the finger would go down but it has not happened yet & I really would like to avoid having them re-sized.
Do you clean your rings?

I use mild soap & hot water on mine. I took it to a jeweler once to have a prong tightened & he commented on how clean the ring was.


What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?


Honestly....I was like...."it's not the one I wanted but at least it is amethyst & not a diamond"!


So head on over & show Mrs. Yellow Ribbon your rings! Let me know if you did & send me the link cause I wanna see them too.






Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!






0 comments:

Post a Comment