Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 18, 2011

Me & The Broom & Wow, Zyrtec Can Kick Your Butt


Hey there Blogland! The Broom & I have had to stay indoors cause of all the nasty pollen lately. The Hubs got me some Zyrtec & man does that stuff pack a punch! I have been trying to just take it at night cause it sort of leaves me all loopy & I do not need help with feeling that way. Both The Broom & I were going stir crazy being penned in the house by Mom Nature & decided to take a Zyrtec fueled trip around Blogland. Here is where we went:




























 
 
 




Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!








 



 

2 comments:

  1. Well, loopy or not hope the stuff helps!! My sinuses have been just overjoyed at the pollen too, but I am eagerly awaiting Spring's full arrival either way :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Thanks for the suggestion with zytex (Can't spell today for the life of me) anyways, so gonna try it. I always love coming to your blog because you are really and genuine.

    Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete