Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 12, 2011

What I Have Been Working On

 Hello my Blogland friends! I have been busy & will soon reveal to you what I have been working on. But first, an announcement...........Tonight is my last night at my job.  Starting tomorrow or the next day, I will begin packing, de-cluttering ,throwing crap away & working on some stuff for when we move to the frozen tundra. I have been doing my research & there are plenty of Thrift Stores in Uniontown. (this is an added plus) Okay, now for the big reveal:

 Please keep in mind that this project took me several days.






Yup.....I ate the whole box!
 The Hubs brought this home for me & I indulged.

No crafting or painting, just eating. It was easy as...(wait for it)............................Brittle!








Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!














6 comments:

  1. That brittle is some good stuff!! I am still giggling from your silly post. Thanks for sharing a bit o' humor. :)

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some brittle!!
    By the way I still haven't mailed your book but I will. I am swamped at work we have 2 major building projects in the works and I am supposed to be organized HA! Next Week I promise!!

    ~ Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nikki ~ Let's Craft!!


    Do not fret Nikki. I know what it is like to be busy. Take your time, it is ok. Thanks again Hon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Christina @ The Tattered Tag


    Nice to know I am not the only Brittle addict in Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was confused for a moment LOL I love brittle, but my poor sensitive tooth however do not. That's great there's thrift stores and such where you're moving to! Good luck with all the packing and de-cluttering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I want to work on that same project soon. I bet I can complete it even faster than you, hee. Oh, the pre-move de-cluttering - I don't envy you, but it will be satisfying.

    ReplyDelete