Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 26, 2010

Broom Has Been Found




 Found

 Just wanted to let all of you know that my Broom has been found & he is safe (for now until I decide to bust loose on him) I got a call from the manager of the local 24 hour Walgreens. It seems the other night when he & I were there buying some gift cards, a little sweet thing caught his eye.




 Yup, he has a thing for this Swiffer Mop & was hanging out in the storage room with it. (sigh) Who knew my Broom was reaching puberty? All those Broom hormones running amok. What am I to do? Well at least my Broom is now home & he & I will be taking off soon for a trip around Blogland. Oh & the local 24 hour Walgreens (sigh)




Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!




 

1 comment:

  1. HI THERE...YOUR BROOMSTICK'S SO HANDSOME AND ORIGINAL....HE IS KINDOF LIKE WALL-E ...GOING FOR THE HIGH-TECH BABES....HE IS A SURE WINNER...GOING TO TRY AND BE A CREATOR OF ONE AS HANDSOME AS YOURS...CHEERS N HAPPY HALLOWEEN

    ReplyDelete