Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 30, 2010

Me The Broom & A Bucket Of Ice

 Warming up here some in sunny Florida my Blogland friends! It was only 54 degrees for the low last night & we should hit 70 degrees for the daytime temp. Yippee! I must confess, I was kinda mean to the Broom last night. Before I went to bed around 1:30am, I placed a large bucket of ice in the corner next to the Broom. He thought is was cold & did not try to rouse me from my bed until 6:30 this morning! Gonna have to do that again tonight because we are supposed to have warmer temps for a while. I'll just grab some ice from the ice machine at work & with the wave of an ice filled bucket, I will get to sleep in a bit tomorrow too! Okay, yes it is a little mean but hey, a girl has to have some fun too, right? Its like pay back time for all those early mornings that Broom had me flying through Blogland when I hadn't even had my coffee yet. Visited with some wickedly awesome peeps today! Check them out.









Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
 
Ring In 2011 Blog Hop
 
 
IhookedupwithHoHlamespice
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up in Ring in 2011 blog hop! I am your newest follower. Hope you have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I found you and your blog via 2011 blog hop and I decided to follow you I would love for you to follow me too.
    http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/12/ring-in-2011-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you back. Have a great weekend. I am in Florida too and we made it to about 67 today. We were outside it was so warm:)

    ReplyDelete