Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 8, 2010

Martha's Got Some Good Lookin' Cookie Recipes



Going through my emails this morning I found one from my friend Martha Stewart & just started drooling right away! Wow, the girl has some Good lookin' cookie recipes for the Holidays. Check some of these out.


Chocolate Pistachio Cookies
(yum)


Buttered Rum Meltaways
(rum! yum)
Walnut Rum Wafers
(again rum! can you guess I like the rum?)
Checkerboard Cookies
(love how these look)
Pfeffernussen
(can't hardly say it but not a problem with eatin' em)
Chruskiki
(nothing beats a big pile O greasing fried dough covered on powder sugar.....wait unless its got rum in it)
What kinds of cookies make you drool?  Do you bake cookies every year or do you hope that some neighbor, friend or family member will send you a great big care package full of Holiday yummyness?


Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth
    I love cookies!
    Today I am going to bake the Greek Traditional cookie for Christmas! Kourampiedes...

    ReplyDelete