Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 23, 2010

Me, The Broom & The 24 Hour Walgreens

Merry Christmas Eve Eve my Blogland peeps! Are you ready for Saturday? Yea, me neither. But getting there. ( I guess ) The Broom is excited about Christmas. He woke me up at 5am to go flitting through Blogland. He likes to look at all the lights. We even managed to stop at the local 24 hour Walgreens to snag some gift cards. (love those things & the fact that you can get a bunch of different ones all in one spot) Did you know that if you walk into a Walgreens at 5am with an excited, jumping around Broom, people look at you funny? They do. Take my word for it. But the manager was very nice when he came to wish me & the Broom Happy Holidays!  Anywho, below is a list of the places we hit this morning.




Catch a Glimpse Button





 Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!



1 comment:

  1. Following from Thursday Blog Hop!

    http://www.honestgirlreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete