Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 19, 2010

Wickedly Crafty Saturdays Extended Holiday Hours

 Because of the hectic schedules I am sure all of Blogland has this time of year, Wickedly Crafty Saturdays is extending its hours. The link will be open through Friday, December 24th, Christmas Eve. Everybody please be safe while traveling to & from where ever you have to go.Some  people I have seen seem to have their heads in an unfortunate spot that makes it most difficult to see the road while driving. Watch out for these non-driving wastes of humanity cause you all are important to me & to other people! Be Merry & Bright y'all! 











Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!




0 comments:

Post a Comment