Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 17, 2010

Wow! My Followers "R" Awesome!

 You know it seem like just the other day my Followers tally was about 47 & now I have over 100! Gonna have to plan a giveaway or something. Actually I meant to do something before now but with the new job, the Holiday crap festivities & gift shopping & all the rest of it, everything got away from me I now here I am feeling like a total 


 I mean you all you folks on Blogland have been so great to me & all the wonderful comments you guys leave & the care & concern over my being sick.  It's been like a mega dose of euphoria! And now I have crash landed smack into the middle of idiotville & I am the sole resident. I need to plan something. I am new at all of this & not quite sure what to do.
Anybody have something in mind?



Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow today...love your blog! The purple fits you perfectly!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your follower milestone, whoo! Personally, I'm not surprised! it's so much fun here! Let's see, maybe you should send us all some peanut butter fudge! Via broom.

    ReplyDelete