Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

July 7, 2011

Getting Some Inspiration From Martha

 Hi Blogland! I need a new headboard. I need a new lot of everything! I saw this wickedly awesome headboard idea on Martha Stewart's site & the creative juices are flowing. (not to worry...I will mop them up)







 Isn't this one of the coolest things you've ever seen? I am stoked about this idea. Whatcha think?







Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks!














1 comment:

  1. How Pretty!! Wish MY hubby would let me do something like this.Can you cast a long distance spell on him?? :~)

    ReplyDelete