Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

July 23, 2011

Wickedly Crafty Saturdays Are Back!

 Let's rock n roll Blogland.....Wickedly Crafty Saturdays are back! Yup, after taking the time off from the move from Florida to PA. (yea....I know I have not done this since before  Christmas....humor me!)  I am happy to restart my Saturday fun fest.  So come on & show me what you got. I am eager to fill this bad boy up with all of your Wickedly Crafty stuff!! All I ask is that you "poof" in on some of the entries & maybe check out some sites you have never visited before. Oh yeah, grabbing a button would be wickedly awesome too!












Party on Blogland & be Wickedly Crafty!







6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up about the hop! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode in on my broom just to link up! Hope you like my daisy footstool. You are always just too funny!
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me the party... so glad I manage to join this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ya! Thanks so much for the invite and such sweet compliments on my piece over at The Decorative Paintbrush! Returning the love and following you back! Plus, including your party button on my link-up page. Have a fantastic week :D Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the invite to your party, as well as for the sweet comments left of my blog!! I'm a new follower, and will be sure to stop by every Saturday to check out all the wickedly crafty items. ^_^

    ~Nicole @ www.shabbybeachnest.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog....wow! This is so much fun! Wish to join soon! >_<

    ReplyDelete