Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

July 17, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday To Bouffe E Bambini!

 I am excited for Hanna & her wickedly awesome blog  Bouffee E Bambini. Her blog is turning one year old & she is throwing a knock out party! Hanna is planning a total of 16 giveaways in celebration.  I am eager to join in on the fun.......how about you?



Photobucket




So "poof" on over & wish my girl Hanna & her blog all the best.
Party on!










Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks!










0 comments:

Post a Comment