Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

July 24, 2011

Me & The Broom & A late Night

 Hey Blogland! Me & my Broom headed out before bed to visit some of our Blogland friends. I worked today & I work tomorrow so I told my Broom I would take him out for a spin tonight so maybe, just maybe, he will be smart enough to leave me alone in the morning. A girl can have hope, right?





















Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks. Hey, all the "cool" kids are doing it!















1 comment: