Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

July 25, 2011

Me & My Broom & His Sad Face

 Okay, so my Broom is totally spoiled. I took him out late last night before bed & thought that would make him happy. That is what I get for thinking. Hmmph! This morning as I was making coffee he slinks up behind me & taps me on the shoulder with one of his bristles. Scared the you know what outta me. What did he want? To go out flying around Blogland again. Lucky for him I feel bad about not taking him out a lot recently. We visited with a few more or our friends.










Sumo's Sweet Stuff




Pink Hippo Party





Making



















Becolorful





























Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks. Hey, all the "cool" kids are doing it!








 

0 comments:

Post a Comment