Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 5, 2011

Crown Royal Purple!

 Okay, so I had this Crown Royal box that the Hubs & I have had for quite some time. It is nice for stashing stuff in, but boring & does not go with any decor unless you redo your home in Early American Liquor Store.



 In this shot I have already removed the goldish type hardware cause I have plans for it.




 I painted it with purple spray paint & did the hardware with silver.


 Applied some water & glue mixture.










I added this cool picture that I added the writing to with the help of  Picnik (love this site)






 In my sickly foggy state I did not get an after photo of the entire box, but I am sure you get the idea.

Made some of these:


Book page flowers



That I got the directions for from here: Holly Mathis Interiors

I wonder were or on what these will end up?
Guess you gotta stay tuned.






Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Very awesome idea with the box! I have an old small wooden one we made in high school wood shop that I'm going to re-paint (I just use acrylics cuz I have tons of them for painting ceramics) since it's last paint job was during my X-Files obsessions hehe I am hoping to ask my hubby's brother to build me a larger one of the same, simple, idea soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get a photo of the X-files box before you repaint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the poiple! And the flowers are lovely, I admire anyone who can stay focused long enough to make that many of a pretty thing. Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creativity, thanks for linking up to my blog bash K.I.S.S. @ The Tattered Tag. Please link up more of your great ideas tomorrow. :)

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it- esp. the purple! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete