Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 3, 2011

I Put The Shamrocks To Use

 Okay people unless your memory is totally shot, I am sure you remember this pile o' these from my last post:



 So, I took some of these & mixed in this stuff:


Added some green spray paint:



 And a bit of silver paint




Added them all together & topped it off with a silver ball & got this!




The shamrocks are held in place with some of the ribbon that is attached with straight pins. Just wish my front door was not brown. Not the best color back drop for this wreath.



  I attached the dangly ones with some twine I had in one of my craft stashes & my door is ready for St. Patrick's Day.

I would have posted a longer, better detailed post but I think I have Anthrax or some other brutal malady attacking my system now. (sigh) Figures that the Hubs is in PA. right now & can't run to the store for some meds for me. Oh well......I have survived worse!  Maybe the Broom will feel sorry for me & let me sleep in tomorrow. Yea, right...who am I kidding!






Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!





4 comments:

  1. haha Awesome wreath! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, it's so cute! But Beth, you should be in bed, not outside hanging adorable wreaths. Get back there right now. And feel better. What about an all-night delivery pharmacy? Do you have Pink Dot or anything like that down your way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's darn cool! Get well soon, poor gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Great job- thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete