Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 6, 2011

Me & The Broom & Yipee It's My Day Off Again


Day off again my Blogland Peeps. Feeling better than I did the other day but boy did that Anthrax or whatever it was kick me in the teeth! Still a bit tired & working last night bit like a big dog. Hubs comes home today from PA. I decided to take the Broom out before I went to bed & will more than likely take him out again after I get up. Maybe he will sleep in since I am keeping him up late tonight! Ya think?!?!?!?





UndertheTableandDreaming

























Part two of my day off








Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!







2 comments:

  1. Hey! stopped by from the hop...love to see you over at lovin my little ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, nice to meet you!

    Mary/SweepingMe

    ReplyDelete