Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 8, 2011

Me & The Broom & The Dagblasted Pollen


 Hi Blogland! Is that you out there? I can barely make you out cause of the pollen in the air right now. It's as thick as Pea Soup right now in my area & if there are two things I cannot stand it's pollen & Pea Soup! My car has taken on yellow tinge due to the oak trees in the area. Everything is coated in the stuff. Nasty! Well, the Broom woke me at the crack of dawn & the outside looked like something from another planet with all the yellow stuff all over. We took to the sky & had to reach a higher than normal altitude to fly over the stuff. Visibility was poor so I hope we did not miss anyone today. Just plain couldn't see.



LINKPARTYBUTTON



 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
Photobucket





Photobucket









Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!







2 comments:

  1. Great blog. You're sooo creative. I love the Trash to Treasure idea ;)

    I'm following from the hop.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you creativity is amazing. I am sorry with the allergies. Goll, they can be horrible. Hope you find some relief.

    Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete