Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 1, 2011

Tuesday...Me,The Broom & A Bunch Of Rain

 It is a soggy one this morning Blogland. Nothing like flying over the many blogs while holding an umbrella over my Broom cause he does not like getting his bristles wet. Maybe I should not cater to him so much bit it sure beats having to look at a soggy, pouting Broom later on. The Hubs woke me this morning while yelling at the cat, whom I am pretty sure the Broom was instigating again. (sigh) I have no idea what a full nights sleep is like anymore. Here is where we stopped to visit & shake off some rain.






Photobucket






 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
 
 

Photobucket
 





Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment