Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

March 31, 2011

Me & The Broom & Tornado Warnings


 Soggy morning to you out there in Blogland! Yes more rain has hit my area. We have Tornado warnings for today. The Hubs has a doctor appointment in Tampa which involves crossing the Howard Franklin Bridge. Crossing that bridge is a feat for dare devils in good weather. But of course the doctors office has to see him to give him a script for his medicine (& collect that fee for being seen) so he has to traverse over this beast of a bridge to get there & the weather is menacing. Here is a shot of the Howard Franklin as it looks as I write this.



 The Broom & I headed out earlier in this mess & I have to keep an eye on my Broom because he is quite the thrill seeker. If he sees a funnel cloud he thinks.....FUN! 

(I so need a new Broom)



 
Catch a Glimpse Button




 
 
 





HookingupwithHoH
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!















2 comments:

  1. So hope that the hubbikins made it there and back home safely. I do believe you might need to trade your broom in for a more subdued model Beth..the one you have now is going to get you into trouble..LOL!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Regina

    Thanks Regi. Yes the Hubs made it there & back without incident. When he got there the doctor told him she could have done a phone consult! So much for well trained office staff. As for my Broom.....I am looking into behavior modification of some sort. The cats & him are tight.

    ReplyDelete