Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 20, 2011

From Blah To Tada!


 I got something done today Blogland! It's not much but it will go in my bedroom & look pretty darned spiffy if you ask me. First a before photo:



I took this blah looking basket & made it mine. Just one coat of left over ceiling paint I found in the basement & a touch of my Sumptuous Purple Valspar paint sample & tada:



 I used only one coat of the white paint cause I wanted a touch of the natural color to show through.




Now it can sit proudly on my paint washed crate as soon as the Hubs brings it up from the basement. I cannot lift it myself up two flights of steps. 


I was hoping to do some spray painting in the back yard today but "news flash" more rain is on the way. It has looked funky all day so far.
I did manage to find the Uniontown Library the other day. I am awaiting my card which should be ready by Monday. The Librarian let me take out one book until my card is ready & I can get more. I Love to read with a wicked passion. The only thing is here there is no online catalog for the Library. The Librarian pointed to an old dusty cabinet & told me that was the book catalog. I have not seen one like that in years! All on little index type cards. Wow....I have sooooo gone back in time.






Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly
awesome folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!
 













1 comment:

  1. Ooh, the stripes on the basket - what a great idea! Makes such a huge difference. I love old card catalogs, sounds like my kind of library!

    ReplyDelete