Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 10, 2011

Me & The Broom & The Dreary Sky



 Morning Blogland....I guess I gushed on too much yesterday about the sun being out because today it is not showing it's face. (sigh) It is overcast & dreary. My Broom wanted to get out today because tomorrow morning we may not get the chance. My daughter-in-law arrives today with her & my son's two youngest children. I pick them up at the airport in Pittsburgh this afternoon. Tomorrow sometime, my son & oldest grandson will arrive with the moving truck full of their stuff. My daughter-in-law & the two youngest will be staying over with us for tonight. My Broom does what our cats do when children are around.......hide. The children are not terrors or anything. The Broom & the cats just do not like the noise that kids make. So away we flew this morning over Blogland in a dreary, cloudy sky.


 












Photobucket










Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!













3 comments:

  1. Beth...you always make me smile!!! Enjoy the family my friend.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and beautiful day to join a blog hop!

    Just popping by to say hello and follow your blog!

    I'm Kat the author/editor of The Vivification of Mrs. Moment (MrsMoment.Com). VMM is a A blossoming community of storytellers weaving true tales about fleeting moments that touch our lives in incalculable ways. Plus, excerpts from my odd little life.

    Stop by, get involved, tell a story, and follow back. We love to welcome new writers into our community.

    Peace and illumination,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with Frugal Friends Tuesday! I am already following you (from Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy)

    ReplyDelete