Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 19, 2011

Hair Redo

 I finally took the plunge Blogland...I recolored my hair! I have not been a brunette since the early 90's when I dyed it brown to see it having dark hair could get me promoted in my job. It worked. Not two weeks into being a brunette I became Payroll Administrator for Harford Systems in Maryland. I had my own office & secretary & the job sucked. I am not an office type person. Well here is the before shots:














Sorry for the funky shots. I am almost too short for the bathroom mirror. It is very small & I think the old dude who used to live here was tall cause it is up higher more than normal.

Now the after: (eek)









Well....what cha think? I have not been in the sun lately (since all it seems to do up here is rain) & when I was in Florida a daily dose of the sun kept my hair lighter. Now it is starting to grow in darker. ( my Navajo grandmother would be so happy now)  I never had a problem with gray hair (knock on wood) so that was not the issue. I don't know what my kids will think of this change. My son had a fit when I cut my hair mega short a few years back. I will let you know the reactions.






Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly awesome folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!











5 comments:

  1. I think being a brunette suits you! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liiiike it! My mirror is the same way - just about 3 inches too high. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty,you look really great both ways,lucky girl! Now that you know...have fun with it;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth...you are a beauty no matter what but I really love the darker hair..it makes your face shine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you have here, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete