Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

May 2, 2011

Trying To Create A Liveable Crib

 Hey Blogland! Taking the time from painting crates & fixing drywall to poof on in & remind all you wonderful people to head on over to Vintage Revivals & vote for my sad bedroom to be made happy. One click to vote. It's like "poof" & maybe I will have a chance at winning this. I seriously need a break here so I do not brutally maim the Hubs. Thanks ahead of time to all of you who vote!


I am #50!


Just look at me on my hands & knees over to the right...I'm begging guys!













2 comments: