Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

August 13, 2011

Me & My Broom & I Survived Another 10 Hour Work Day!





 Hey Blogland! Me & my Broom headed out on a lovely morning here to go visit with some friends. I have been so wickedly busy it irks me! Between trying to get my Avon account straightened out, trying to get my car tagged up here & everything else.........oh, just Blah with it! My poor Broom was trying to stay out of my way cause he knew how stressed I have been. So he was sure surprised when I called him up from the basement & told him it was time for us to take off.












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





So Followed Saturday






When you visit these places please do not forget to check out the
other entries. You can make so many friends & find crafts &
recipes that will just knock your wicked green & black striped
socks off!








Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly
awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of
Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks. Hey, all the"cool" kids are doing it!









 

3 comments:

  1. "Knock your black stiped socks off"...love it! Great blog, am a new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth...you and broom always go to the best places. Thank you for sharing!!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Regina
    Ehhhuum...Wickedly Crafty Saturdays Regi......where is your link up Girl? Hmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete