Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

August 19, 2011

Wickedly Crafty Saturdays (8/20/11)







It's Saturday again Blogland & that means another go around of Wickedly Crafty Saturdays! Had some cool stuff posted on last weeks link-up & want to share some of these with you all.








Loved this Candelier from Forever Decorating. Makes one want to sit down with Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter & have a cup of tea!








Leslie from Night Owl Crafting shared her wickedly yummy looking watermelon decor. I wants me some watermelon now!





Oh my! Hanna from bouffe e bambini shared a recipe for these delectable looking Cheese Fritters. Let me know the next time you make these Hanna cause I'm there Honey!




Our most viewed link was this Embroidery Hoop Mobile from



AmieAnn at Pinkapotamus !




Grab a "featured at Wiccan Make Some Too" button if you were mentioned above. Now lets get ready for another Wickedly Crafty Saturdays.  Please visit other entries & make some wickedly awesome new friends. Spread a little "magick" around Blogland. It would be great if you became a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too if you are not already among the elite. Link up your stuff now!




Linky will be open until the witching hour on Wednesday.....















8 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo much for the feature! I am soo honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that chandy is the cutest, B! Thanks again for a fine fine party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE when you post pics like this because they are always so fun and different. I want that candlier and cheese fritters! YUM. Anyways, I just wanted to wish you well and tell you I was thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for for the invite! :) I have a giveaway going on over at my blog, hope you'll stop by and participate! http://www.thekurtzcorner.com/2011/08/giveaway-uprintingcom-50-pcs-brochure.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheKurtzCorner+%28The+Kurtz+Corner%29

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite!! I linked up:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear...I can't link my post. Don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing those links of the featured sites. I will be checking their site as well specially the Candelier.

    Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the invite. I linked up my crochet birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete