Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

August 27, 2011

Stuff That Makes Me Drool






I have decided to open up to all of my friends out there in Blogland. I have a weak side. Yes, tis true.......I am not all that proud of it but I felt the need to come clean with all of you.  I consider all of my Blogland peeps as my confidants so here goes.


I am so in love with Halloween Decor. There, I said it & I feel so much better that I have gotten that off of my chest & shared it with all of you. On a recent trip to Big Lots I of course ended up in the Halloween decor isle. I wanted one or two of everything but I managed to keep a hold on myself & my pocketbook. I took photos of my favorite stuff instead.




This "welcome" Witch's boot caught my fancy





As did this haunted house pumpkin





 More boots. Wire mesh & glitter this time.





 Loved this "Best Witches" sign hanging from a broom!






Yet another wickedly awesome pair of boots





Totally loved this guy! From his cheesy smile, wispy whiskers & his funky hat.

Really had to keep myself in check with this one or I would have ended up in the checkout line with him.

Thank you my friends for letting me tell a bit of my darker side. I do not want the weather to get cold but I am excited that Halloween is not too far away.




Don't forget to "poof" on by Wickedly Crafty Saturdays & share your crafty side with all of Blogland! Link is here.





Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from wickedly
awesome people like yourself. Become a follower of
Wiccan Make Some Too & be part of an amazing group of folks. Hey, all the"cool" kids are doing it!

4 comments:

  1. Be stong, Beth! You can make some of those things yourself! And if you do, share them with us! (I, too, have much love for the Halloweenery!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first witch's shoe! I am still not quite ready to give up summer yet so I have been staying away from the Halloween decor! Thanks so much for offering to do a guest posting on my blog. Your email is set to No Reply so I couldn't email you back. Do you want to leave me your email and I can send you more info? Have a great weekend!
    Jenn :)
    www.cleanandscentsible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate - I love Halloween as much as I do Christmas.

    You might want to consider partipicating in Countdown to Halloween http://www.countdowntohalloween.com/ and post Halloween related topics during the month of October. I have participated for two years and it is encouraging to have an audience that is like minded:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry , I completely love Halloween stuff too - even more so since I've had kids. I walked through Michael's the other day and wanted to spend lots of money

    ReplyDelete