Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 12, 2010

Did You Know That There Are NO Broom Whisperers?

 Did you know that?  Went through a bunch of phone books & searched online. Event the Container Snowman could not find anyone in his travels through Blogland. (sigh) I guess I am on my own with this but once I get it figured out I sense a new business opportunity. I could open a school to train Broom Whisperers. Got a great name picked out for it already (yea I am thinking one day I can get the Broom under control). You ready?......I'd call it "Wiccan Train Some Too" Not sure why I like that name, kinda catchy don't ya think? Anyway, before I went to bed last night I left this picture up on my computer screen from Kentucky Broom Lady with a note attached to the monitor that said "Mom would like one of these for a gift this year".




How did that work out you ask? Ever get woken up with a broom straw being jabbed in your ear drum? Yea, thats how that worked out.
So after some coffee we headed out under cloudy conditions today.

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Well you kind of got what you wanted....right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I like that; those are some cool lookin' brooms! And thanks so much for the comment you left about my Scrabble Christmas jewelry. Sorry I missed the Saturday post; I can try to remember to do it this Saturday if that's ok?...my memory's not the best...:)

    ReplyDelete