Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 27, 2010

Ghosts of Salt Dough Ornaments Past

 Got some not very good photos of the salt dough ornaments I have made for my son & his wife while we were over there on Saturday. The first is one I made for them about 6 yrs ago, when there were only 3 of them.

  
 This turned out pretty cool I always thought. My son, his wife & their oldest depicted as smiling faces in Santa type hats. This was one of the first salt dough ornaments I ever made. Sure wish I had pictures of the other stuff I have made over the years.
Next is one I made for my daughter-in-law, Tiffany when she was pregnant with Bradley who is now 5 yrs old.


Tiffany says this is her favorite one. At least that is what she posted as a comment about this photo on Facebook. 


The last one is one I made for them 2 years ago. This one shows them all snuggled up in bed, staying warm with their night caps on.


All covered up with a comfy patchwork quilt. Don't they just look all cozy?



The problem with this one was that it ended up weighing a lot. That is why this year I made them this:



 My son still wants a salt dough ornament & Tiffany wants one of her pregnant with Jessica. I will get to them eventually. Maybe if I start my Christmas projects in February I will be ready for next Holiday season! Well maybe, maybe not.





Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!



2 comments:

  1. Beth, those are ALL so cute! I love the Tiffany one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! They are so cute...my, are you crafty!! Me, not so much!!

    Stumbled! And I'm following!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete