Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 9, 2010

Trade The Broom in for a Mop?

 Man the Broom is not understanding about scheduling & such. Let me sleep in at least until the alarm goes off at 7:30 for the Hubs to get up & get ready for work. Wonder if I should trade the Broom in for a mop. Would the mop be just as demanding? Maybe more so? I will have to look in the crystal for some answers to this. But even though I am rousted up early I still have a good time with the Broom!




Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom





Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!


1 comment:

  1. Man the Broom is not understanding about scheduling & such. Let me sleep
    mops cleaning

    ReplyDelete