Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

December 27, 2010

Where Me & The Heart Sick Broom Went Today

 My wayward Broom hath returned to me & off we go through Blogland visiting our friends. I was glad to see so many link parties up & running since some people are still doing the Christmas thing. I remember when my kids were small it seemed to last the entire time until New Years Eve. Off we go meeting friends old & new!














Making
Pink Hippo Party
Its So Very Cheri






Photobucket



Oh yeah & we will be making a quick stop here:

So the Broom can stop in & say hi to his girlfriend the Swiffer Mop.
(sigh)






Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment