Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 20, 2010

Afraid for my Life!

I have to venture into the garage & look for some things. I am truly afraid to do so. I will be tying an extension cord around my waist & tying it to something inside the kitchen to ensure my safe return should I get lost. I cannot guarantee there will not be an avalanche of the boxes from the left side of the garage. They are looking a bit unsteady. Must remind myself not to yodel. I will place a pony tail holder around my wrist to snap in case the urge hits me. 

Wish me luck. I am leaving my hot glue gun to my youngest daughter. If there does happen to be an avalanche please notify any would be rescuers about the metal plate & six screws in my right forearm. This means if need be they can attempt to use a metal detector to find me.

I am thankful that we do not have a two car garage.

Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!
If I make it out of the garage alive that is.

3 comments:

  1. Merry meet and thoughts of a safe journey. (even if it to the dreaded garage) I am a new follower. Please come and see my whimsical world and follow back.

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. If not back, avenge death?

    That was hysterical!

    Blessed be, and have a joyous Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete